Friday, December 09, 2005

The Proper Glass

Lately, my wife's gotten into a weird habit of drinking grape juice out of a wine glass. After observing this silently for awhile, I finally made a little quip about the oddity. I think the timing of the quip coincided with the first time that she asked ME to pour her a wine glass of juice. I can suffer quirks silently until I have to become actively involved.

"Wine glasses are for sipping," she said, "Since wine glasses are good for sipping, I like to use the proper glass."

"The proper glass for grape juice is a SIPPY CUP!"

It's amazing what seems proper to some people.


Enjoying grape juice or some other proper beverage of choice


Definitely NOT the proper container!

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 6:09 PM, Blogger Vins Mouser said...

This is a good one. I see the humor.

 
At 12/26/2005 11:37 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

That makes two of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home