Friday, December 09, 2005

And proud we are of all of HIM...

Sometimes, there's a man... and I'm talking about Andrew, here... who does NOT fit into his time or place... an man whose talents are being wasted in some backwater shithole when they could be put to better use in more worthy endeavors.

He's spent most of the last year working under an editor who would be unable to achieve on a level field of play. Instead of settling for a life of mediocrity and thanklessness, Andrew is seeking out a new field on which to achieve... Oklahoma.

Andrew is an inspiration to anyone who finds themselves in a situation that is less than acceptable. We all need a little inspiration to be true to ourselves once in awhile. Although I regret the departure of a great friend, I am happy beyond measure for him.

Take 'er easy, Dude... I know you will.

1 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 8:32 AM, Blogger AWG said...

Thanks Feanor. Thanks for everything! I really do mean that. You two have been so awesome to me and I know the both of you have bright futures ahead. Catch ya on down the trail ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home