Saturday, January 28, 2006

Accepted?


Actually, I lied about my life being totally quiet (as I had remarked in my last post)... I just found out that Clemson University's history department has admitted me as a graduate student for next year. I just checked the admissions website and it says "Action Status: Accepted" on the web query.

What does this mean? I suppose I will find out, soon. Thing is, there are a lot of degrees of accepted... from accepted with a tuition reduction and a graduate assistantship (which I'm hoping for) to accepted with no assistantship and out-of-state tuition (which I cannot afford).

I've been fretting about this for some weeks now, so it's good to know that I'm a little closer to getting a full answer on this.

My good readers will be the first to know of future developments regarding this issue. (Seriously, I am blogging before I am even telling my wife about this... she'll be the next to find out!)

3 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Kay said...

Congratulations, Feanor! (can I add you to my aim buddy list?)

 
At 1/29/2006 5:51 AM, Blogger Fëanor said...

sweetbabyk... hell yeah! DriftwoodTFR

michellejl... thanks for the encouragement! I can tell you're the type that prays fervently, so your prayers will be much appreciated.

 
At 1/29/2006 8:49 PM, Blogger AWG said...

Awesome! I knew you could do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home