Wednesday, January 25, 2006

All's well that ends well...


If two words could describe my day so far, the two words would be "All Better!"

I went downtown this morning to see if I could make-up my professional day today, and the nice lady downtown said, "I don't see why not," and let me proceed to do my work. I'm actually making a lot of progress, because I tend to work more efficiently by myself than in a group. In a group, I tend to be curious about what others are doing and I like to try to entertain those around me. By myself, it is easier for me to get in touch with my inner diligent worker.

I came home for a little bite to eat and I'll be heading back to finish my work in a few minutes. It's so nice to be able to break up the weak with something different (and quieter) than a regular day at work.

3 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Kay said...

It's so nice to be able to break up the weak with something different (and quieter) than a regular day at work.

That is why I'm glad I get to move between the file room and reception desk every other day. Variety is the spice of work. :)

 
At 1/26/2006 4:39 PM, Blogger dean r said...

"In a group, I tend to be curious about what others are doing and I like to try to entertain those around me."
such a teacher.....
and
Keroppi rocks! but I prefer Badtz Maru.

 
At 1/26/2006 5:03 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

What? I thought it was just a cute, smiling frog... there is a name for it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home