Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tell me something I don't know...

After reading something about personality types on another blog, I took a test myself on the internet. Either this test was right-on or I, by chance, got a really good stock answer:

[Feanor], you're a Critic!

You're complex, thoughtful and never content to skate on the surface. Chances are you veer towards being so analytical and introspective that even positive qualities can seem like faults. The truth is that you have a very perceptive, gentle spirit.

You hate chaos at work and prefer a structured environment and sometimes you feel undervalued by your boss. There's a part deep inside you that's aching to make more money.

And that's just scratching the surface!

-----

It's scary how a multiple choice test can produce something so telling... even down to feeling undervalued by my boss... then again, maybe most people feel that way.

4 Comments:

At 1/15/2006 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How positively insightful!!!! On the "Boss" thing----it is hard to feel appreciated by ones boss in this day and age of Retail-greed and educational systems gone amuck!! Do the best job that you can do and still sleep well at night. Be content with personal evaluations and those of your trusted students and colleagues---
Hang in there!!!!

 
At 1/15/2006 7:09 PM, Blogger AWG said...

ISFJ. Not sure if that's true or not ... weird. Says I should get a job in sales - on a deserted island shaped like a skull. Yikes!

 
At 1/15/2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

ENTP... I guess that's why I don't do sales!

 
At 1/16/2006 1:47 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

http://web.tickle.com/personality/index.jsp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home