Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Calming Waters...


The first week back at work was pretty quiet. There was a little bit of a hellstorm for me right before the break, so the calm waters have been nice. I think I've resigned myself to the fact that my situation is what it is for the next five months or so and I'd might as well make the most of it.

On a positive note, I've been asked to do a short segment on a promotional video for the school. It's kind of my thing... I like getting in front of others and doing something entertaining. The chance to be on camera is always cool.

I'm actually doing something I haven't done in quite awhile: I'm spending time at home trying to prepare a lesson. I suppose I'm holding out my hands once more to see what happens.

So it looks like I've been rescued, in a strange sense. Hopefully, soon, I will learn to walk on the water.

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 1:59 PM, Blogger AWG said...

We'll have you anchoring the local news just yet ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home