Wednesday, March 08, 2006

All Quiet...

This has been a quiet week. Things have been pretty good at school with the new schedule. The classes are 10 minutes shorter so the kids don't get as restless and it's worked out well with less horseplay, etc. I actually found myself losing track of the number of days left to work this year! I consulted my calendar and there are 55 (54 after today concludes). Track practices have been going well and that's made things even better for me.

A week from now, our house will be on the market and I expect that my wife and I will hear about those jobs we applied for. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the eye of the storm. If posts are few in the next week, be patient (although it looks like my readership has declined, anyway). I will return in due time.

8 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger dean r said...

always reading here, friend, just less to say. spring break next week for this teacher. yee haw!

 
At 3/08/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

I think I'm giving my inner gangsta a little rest... I'll listen to rap for a few days out of the month and return to rock for the rest of it.

 
At 3/08/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger Kay said...

Enjoy the quiet while ya can, friend. :)

 
At 3/08/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Yeah, no kidding. These quiet times never last!

 
At 3/09/2006 3:27 PM, Blogger dean r said...

how about a permanent rest.....:)

 
At 3/09/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

You offering to put me out of my misery?

 
At 3/20/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger dean r said...

no, I'm talking about my misery by putting your "inner gangsta to rest" (from your comment above)

just joking around here . . :)

 
At 3/20/2006 7:08 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

LOL!!! That's funny!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home