Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fuck it, dude... Let's go to LA!

I'm flying out tomorrow morning for Lebowski Fest LA... the REAL LA, not the Louisiana abbreviation that I'm used to. I'll try to take a few pictures. I will be staying with my cousin, who I haven't seen in years. His mother introduced my parents, and mom talks about how she has pictures of us playing together in diapers. "It's so great that you're going to go spend the weekend with your first playmate!" Whatever, mom, but it should be a fun time anyway.

www.lebowskifest.com

Oh yeah, since people seem more concerned about what music I'm listening to than the other crap I write (not a bad thing... amusing, really), I've been listening to this band called Clutch. They've got a song called "Rock and Roll Outlaw" that I really like.
Where rock is criminal, criminals rock.
Where rock is criminal, they rock like this.
Where rock is criminal, criminals rock.
Where rock is criminal, they rock like this.
Hee haw, hee haw, hee haw, hee haw,
I'm a rock and roll outlaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home