Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy (Late) Valentine's Day

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger dean r said...

well I've been in a critical funk lately..... sorry bout that. so here's a cheerier comment; less than 65 days left !! keep up the good work teacher man.
ps. V. day for me can't be over quick enough, sort of the like the rest of my birthdays ...:)

 
At 2/22/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Great stuff... Yeah, Steve, I don't think we libertarians tend to be the most romantic types! Michelle, I'd say it was pretty accurate. Dean, thanks for keeping count with me! 62 days, to be exact!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home