Sunday, February 19, 2006

All Quiet...

Another weekend comes to a close... 65 working days left, with 14 days of sick leave remaining and at least one day that I'll be out for professional reasons... However, sometimes I being to wonder why the hell I'm still counting! My boss returned on Friday, but was strangely pleasant... a welcome change.

It seems that now, my greatest problem is that it's cold as fuck! Excuse my choice of words, but it's been in the 30s ALL DAY! I know that many of my readers are complaining of temperatures far lower, but this Louisiana boy likes to walk out in the afternoon expecting it to be 60 degrees in the middle of winter. The biggest problem is that my house is very drafty and not built to withstand freezing temperatures. Although I will probably miss this place later on, I would sell it right now to any reasonable bidder and even take a loss if I can just sit next to a warm fire!

I've spent most of the weekend reading, primarily Montesquieu. For so long, I have neglected to feed my brain and am much happier after reading a little political philosophy...

Wife keeps reminding me that I'm missing Desperate Housewives... over and out!

2 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My GOODNESS. You are on one right now!!! I wonder just WHO crapped in your cherios???

I hope you get some rest tonight!! Sounds like you need it!!!

T

 
At 2/19/2006 10:36 PM, Blogger Kay said...

You like Housewives too? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home