Thursday, February 02, 2006

T-Shirt Day

Sometime before basketball season, some guy (me) had this great idea to print a bunch of spirit t-shirts for teachers and students to wear on home game days. Well, today's the last home basketball game and I'm wearing my t-shirt. It feels good... so much more comfortable than my usual attire.

When I was in college, I'd wear a plain white t-shirt and khaki pants just about everywhere I went. While I'm not going around today in my "white tee," the t-shirt and khaki look still suits me... even if I have to tuck it in.

It's shaping up to be a good day... one day at a time, trust in my God, etc... great advice from my great readers!

7 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 10:54 AM, Blogger Kay said...

Ahh, comfortable clothes. :) I can't wait for jeans day tomorrow!

 
At 2/02/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Casual Friday, eh? Sounds like a plan!

 
At 2/02/2006 3:15 PM, Blogger dean r said...

any chance you had on converse tennis shoes? he he
also does everyone still wear the shirts, or is your point that only you still wear the shirt. just wondering.... laterz DTR

 
At 2/02/2006 5:42 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

The shirts are quite popular. A lot of people wear them, but a lot of people also forget that the day's a "shirt day." So it's kind of sporadic.

Doc Martens for me... actually, the same ones I've worn five days a week since I was in college. Some things never change... literally!

 
At 2/02/2006 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had every intention of wearing my spirit shirt and tore the clothes pile looking for it--actually I was going to wear the student council one then decided that i needed to save it for Club day. o well. I will be spirited during softball season.

ps it WAS a great idea!!!

 
At 2/03/2006 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my philosophy is: Every day is casual friday when you're unemployed!

 
At 2/03/2006 4:58 AM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Dude, you're a riot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home