Sunday, February 05, 2006

Flying Cars

The Batmobile Enters the 21st Century


Last night, my wife and I finally got to rent Batman Begins. While, according to Slice 'O Life, Capote is not for everyone, Batman Begins definitely IS! It has it all, live action, bad guys, a huge crush, and a really badass car! (And let's not forget ALFRED! If I were gay, I'd totally have a thing for Alfred!) For the record, I'm NOT gay, and neither is Alfred (to the best of my knowledge).

However, let me get back to the really badass car. I always liked the Batmobile, but I think I like this new one even better... the one that jumps across buildings and bodies of water... a lot like the General Lee!


While I don't think I'll ever get over my childlike fascination with "The General" (I was only 3 years old when Dukes... was on TV), I think this new Batmobile is pretty darn close. I think I want my next car to be a flying car... I'm too cheap to buy an airplane.

7 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Kay said...

You were only 3 when Dukes was on...SO that would make you something like 29 or 30, am I right?

 
At 2/05/2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Younger

 
At 2/05/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger AWG said...

I saw this. It was pretty neat. As for The General Lee, it rules!! It's funny that you mentioned DoH ... I mentioned that show in my latest Q&A post. Weirdsville!

 
At 2/05/2006 7:12 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

It would kind of blow the anonymous nature of this blog for me to post a picture of myself on it... but we all do stupid things sometimes. ;)

 
At 2/05/2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Kay said...

28? 27? The show began airing in 1979 methinks. :)

 
At 2/05/2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Well, it was still airing in 83.

 
At 2/06/2006 6:31 PM, Blogger Kay said...

25?
you know, i've added you to my aol buddy list, and i haven't seen you yet. are you avoiding me? j/k :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home