Friday, February 24, 2006

The blog is not dead!

My lack of contributions over the last few days have been due to my being buried in my own thoughts (and track and field practice and waiting an hour after practice for late rides) since being offered the assistantship. Those of you who have been faithful readers know that I interviewed for a job a few weeks back. My wife and I received an e-mail from the principal who interviewed us and he wants to speak with us early next week (I hope it's good news). Regardless, it seems that we will know something soon and in the meantime, I will mull over contingencies (and probably share some thoughts over the weekend).

2 Comments:

At 2/25/2006 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously the east coast peeps are not involved in Mardi Gras festivities if they want to "do lunch" early next week. Do they not know that it is peak Carnival Season?? Are you QUITE sure that you want to leave the rich heritage of family, food, fun, and tradition?? ok. enough already. I do hope the diaglog goes well for all of you!!! Track practice looked great today--lots of interested athletes following you in the rain like a momma and her chicks!! They ARE following you!!
t

 
At 2/25/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Okay... the graduate study and the job are two choices, of which I will only be able to choose one.

I've been out of college four years and it's going to be a big decision to enter grad study full-time. The job interview started as a Plan B, but when I found out more about the job, I liked it... Anyway, you're a good reader if you're confused, because I'm confused as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home