Thursday, March 16, 2006

Look mom(s)... No hands!

I saw the funniest thing as I drove home today. When I was about to turn in to my driveway, I noticed some Mormons riding on the sidewalk in the direction of my house. I turned in, watched to see if they would stop, but saw that they simply rode by. The first rode by, then the second... not gripping the handlebars! I wish I could have taken a picture.

It had never occurred to me before, but Mormons are probably awesome with bike tricks. I wonder if they ever "take it on some sweet jumps," to quote Napoleon Dynamite. I mean, you can't ride a bike every day for two years and not become an ace.

4 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now hold on. You are talking about my favorite singers' religious group!! I bet however, that they are quite talented on two wheels!! Hadn't ever thought about that before!!!
Actually at first glance, I thought your heading was "Morons" rather than Mormons. oops.

T

 
At 3/17/2006 11:34 AM, Blogger Fëanor said...

What, is one of the American Idol contestants a Mormon? LOL

 
At 3/20/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger dean r said...

Christians are saved by grace and faith, NOT by works.

 
At 3/20/2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

That's awesome! Bike tricks will NOT get you to Heaven!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home