Friday, April 21, 2006

This Blog is AWESOME!!!

Those of you who have blogs linked on this page, take a look on the sidebar
------------------>
and you will see that I have some annotations on your blogs. You just need to put your mouse over it for a second and you'll see a little comment that I left as a description. I thought they were pretty clever, cute, or funny, but if I missed the mark on your's or if you find your description to be offensive (Dean), let me know and I'll change it.

I don't know why I didn't do this earlier. This blog is one step closer to being the AWESOMEST BLOG EVER (and there are many, many, many more steps to go)!

6 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

LOL That is awesome. :) No, I moved my blog to the domain in case I decided to change to greatest journal as I have an account there and I have a tendency to change things often, so this way you can always access it. :D :D

 
At 4/22/2006 7:37 AM, Blogger Kay said...

This is so the awesomest blog ever! :)

 
At 4/22/2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Nerdanel_Istarnië said...

It is certainly the awesomest (new word!LOL) blog I have ever read! :)

 
At 4/22/2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Fëanor said...

Thanks, all of you, for your support. Every once in awhile, a cheesy word like "awesomest" is in order, and often when I am joking. I get embarassed when I see some ultra-cool blog layouts (check out Fleur's "2 hours later" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I get excited when I do the smallest little thing to my generic layout.

Nerdanel - I guess you haven't gone out and started reading other blogs, yet. LOL

 
At 4/22/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Nerdanel_Istarnië said...

Nope! I haven't really read any others! Just looked at the pictures! LOL

cool...yes..but I can't identify with 'sweet' either!

 
At 4/24/2006 4:49 PM, Blogger dean r said...

yeah I'm fine for now
very cool feature, you computer whiz you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home