Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fantasy Five

At the request of Sweetbabyk (and these sorts of requests can't be taken lightly!), I am making an honest effort to post my "fantasy five." Let me start by saying you women are crazy!!! As for me, I only have eyes for my wife, and although I have quite an eye for rare beauty, I'm having trouble coming up with specific names and faces... well, five of them, at least. But, then again, how many guys can say that they have NEVER missed an episode of Desperate Housewives? (But let me clarify that I leave the room before Grey's Anatomy starts.)

Eva Longoria

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Kay said...

She is quite lovely.

I'm thinking of doing a "girl crush" thing (which would be 'man-crush' for all you fellas)and she will likely make the list.

 
At 5/03/2006 1:44 PM, Blogger dean r said...

I made a clod hard clean break starting janurary from both shows this year. I had to, enjoyed them both too much, and didn't like being toyed with by the writers so helplessly, but yeah they're both great shows, and I was watching Terri hatcher most of all...

 
At 5/03/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Lol, I've never seen that and refuse to watch it. Lol, what about women and being crazy? My fiance always says he's going to write a book titled 'Leave me be, woman' He lives with 2 italian women, his mum and sister and then asks me to marry him. Poor guy :P

 
At 5/04/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Lol, only as Mr. Big. I really like the cocky attitude he had there...just sometimes that makes a man irresistable! But gotta know when to stop and just shut up. :) Rock on Mrs. Feanor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home