Tuesday, April 25, 2006

18

All good things must come to an end...

After being off for ten days, it was back to work. All in all, the day was uneventful... kids were rowdy, so not much got done, and I went home quickly after school (now that track season was over).

The highlight of the day was lunch, which consisted of BBQ chicken and grilled lamb. One of my fellow teachers exclaimed, "Look at him eat! Lent's over!" It sure beat a bowl of rice, although I need to get back to the bowl of rice after all of this good food I've been chowing down on the past few days.

I looked around for a cute picture for the number 18, but I guess when most people do picture searches for 18, they are looking for various women, etc., so no picture today. Hopefully, I can find something for the number 17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home